Wednesday 20 February 2008

Tamagotchi Connexion

Tamagotchi Connexion / Plus is Here!


The wait is over! After all these years, emails, discussions, begging and pleading, Tamagotchi Connexion Fans finally get another Tamagotchi Connexion Product — the Tamagotchi Connection (Connexion, or Tamagotchi Plus in Japan). Yay Bandai!

This new Tamagotchi Connexion has been improved greatly over its predecessor. The animations are more detailed, there are some familiar and some new characters, and there is much more to do then play one game and feed a snack this time around. These Tamagotchi Connexion not only have children (similar to Mesu/Osu) but they also can visit other Tamagotchi Connexion friends via Infrared. When together, the two Tamagotchi Connexion can play games, interact, exchange gifts and if that special someone is found, they may have a family.

This site contains information I have experienced myself, found in news pieces or pulled from the Bandai Tamagotchi Connection press kit. Expect new information to be added as I experience my Tamagotchi Connection for the first time over the next several weeks. Interested in my progress? Check out the logs section to read up on what is happening with my Tamagotchi Connexion .

I hope you find this new addition to Tamagotchi Connexion Planet to be of value.

No comments: